Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Boil mulberry leaves water for the health of family

Today is the public holiday of Malaysia. So I decided to boil some mulberry leaves water for my family members. As what I highlighted in my previous post "My success story in curing acne & pimples", mulberry leaf water is my secret weapon on curing my pimples problem during my young time. Although I don't have pimples problem anymore, I still used to drink mulberry leaf once a while when I am free. 

Mulberry leaf water comes with a bit bitter and sweet, from Traditional Chinese Medicine perspective, mulberry leaf water is good for liver on detoxification. As we know, liver is essential for human body on excrete metabolic waste and breakdown toxic substances. By drinking mulberry leaf water, it will speed up the detoxing processes in our body (more excrement compare as usual).

So in this post, I am going to share some of my pretty simple steps on boiling mulberry leaf water.

Ingredients : Mulberry leaves (1 person normally need around 20++ pieces ) , Water (1 person normally 3 cup of water).

1)  First of all, prepare some mulberry leaves (I prefer to use fresh mulberry leaves instead of dry mulberry leaves. For dry mulberry leaves, you can get it from TCM shop) , you can put in some branches of the mulberry tree as well.



2)  Wash the mulberry leaves with water


  
3)  Put some water in the pot (in estimate way) and boil the water



4)  When the water boiled, put the clean mulberry leaves that prepared earlier into the pot. Minimize the gas fire level and cook for 30 minutes.


5)  After 30 minutes, mission done !!! Now you can enjoy the mulberry leaves water with family ^_^

2 comments:

  1. I am here to testify, I can't stop thanking Dr Oluta for this great thing he has done in my life. I am so grateful to him. I was suffering HIV VIRUS for over 3 years, when I contacted Dr Oluta after reading the wonderful testimony that people have been sharing about him. I have been on medication BUT I WAS NOT comfortable. I was looking for a permanent solution to this virus. I went through the internet and I contacted a Tradomedical/Traditional herbalist doctor named Dr Oluta for help. He gave me all his rules and regulations so that if he cures me that I should write about him on an internet site and that is what I am doing now. He assured me that he will cure me completely with his natural herbal medicine which he really did, and I am now completely cured from HIV VIRUS, what will I say rather than thanking him for saving my life. Why suffering in silence when there is remedy to your problems, Dr Oluta also specialized in curing the following diseases and spell casting
    (1) FIBROID
    (2) Diabetes
    (3) Herpes
    (4) If you want your ex back
    For more informations contact Dr Oluta on whatsapp or call +2349065326267 email him dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com  

    ReplyDelete
  2. few week ago I felt some pains and I went to the hospital my doc told me I had hpv about 1 yr and I need to start the treatment early, he gave me some medicine to be taking and I told him no I’ll not, because I hated taking medicine when I won’t not see cure for the purpose. After I got home I started getting worried searching for strong advice and I found valid natural treatment online lot people says they got hpv cure from Dr onokun and I email Dr Onokun 3 days passed, I purchase his cure online some weeks after the process taking his treatment i got cured. I went for checkup twice after taking the natural treatment from the herbalist called Dr onokun and i tested negative. contact him on email: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete