Monday, July 14, 2014

Boost up your energy with banana !


Due to long hours working in front of computer, stress, not enough sleep or not sleep well, my body always easily get into tired and lack of physical energy. To overcome my tiredness and energy problem, normally I used to take Glucose, Golden Clam, Banana and etc. Indeed, banana is the choice that I would like to recommend today. Normally I prefer to take two bananas before having further physical activities (sports, gym, ...). By having that, your physical energy will boost up in a prompt manner. Besides increasing your physical energy, a research did mention that banana is also good for cheers up people who is in a down or depressed mode. Next time, when you are stress and tired of your work, perhaps you can have a try on banana to cheer up your day o ~~ !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment