Saturday, July 26, 2014

Interested in Traditional Chinese Medicine



In the past few years, I used to read a lot of healthy & beauty materials. Gradually, I have cultivated a strong interest in the healthy and beauty area. I wish that what I read and learn from that, can keep myself away from the sickness and stay myself as young as possible as well. Indeed,, my healthy & beauty readings are mostly surrounded with the foundation of modern science and medical. 

My interest in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) began with reading the articles of Alex Wu (Wu Qing Zhong) from the daily newspaper in an accidental manner. Actually the articles are taken from his book ("Ren Ti Shi Yong Xue" - which mean the theory of using human body). His tried to simplify the concepts of TCM and delivered the key points of TCM in an easy manner (Unfortunately, his books only written in mandarin version). I was drawn to TCM’s theory of treating the root of an illness and was motivated by the way it worked to heal the body and mind as one entity. In the past few months, I tried to do research and practice with foundation of TCM theory, acupuncture points and herbology. (This is the only choice for me in order to cure my disgusted body issues like sensitive nose, knee problem, dark eye circle...... which have 'accompanied' me for quite a long time >.< ).

In the future post, I will share further on TCM topics and explain what's the natural power of TCM in rooting out most of the healthy & beauty issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment