Thursday, July 17, 2014

My remedy for curing acne & pimples

Actually I had posted my success story in fighting with pimples previously in a mandarin version. Due to a switch in language of my blog to English version, I decide to re-write the article again in English version (Ok, I will try to make it short and simple). Indeed, this is one of my most successful post in 2007, while I first published in Cari Forum Malaysia in mandarin version.

Let's start my story......

While I was still taking my study in an University, I had a serious acne/pimples problem on my face (maybe due to my hormone issue). As the pimples kept appearing on my face, I had totally lost confidence to my self. I not even dare to have a face to face conversation with others. I had met a lot of doctors but none of them able to cure my pimples eventually. Besides the pimples, the red scar which remained by the pimples was one of the disgusted issue that I was facing on that moment.

I had tried a lot of methods like facial treatment, products and etc but all in vain. I had ran out of idea for curing the pimples radically (Indeed, I knew Accutace is one of the great medicine for curing pimples but it had a serious side effect for the body, so I dared not to have a try)

One day, I accidentally knew that one of the medicinal herb called Mulberry leaf (pronounce as "Sang Ye" in mandarin) was useful for curing acne/pimples. I had a try on it. Yes, it worked !!! After drinking the mulberry leaf water for few weeks, my acne/pimples are totally cured !!! From that day onward, my face doesn't have acne/pimples problem anymore.....


* Every day, I boiled fresh mulberry leaves with water, drink three times per day.
(About 20 + + pieces fresh/dried mulberry leaves boil with water, of course, the
effectiveness of fresh mulberry leaves will be more prominent)

* This remedy is very useful for acne/pimples but NOT that useful for acne which caused by lack of sleep or stay up late.






No comments:

Post a Comment