Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Moisturize your skin with Fish Oil Supplement



When we talk about fish oil supplement, normally an expert will list down a lot of benefits that we can gain from the fish oil like good for lung, smarten your brain, useful for health and bla bla bla. Yes, indeed I know there are thousand of benefits from fish oil but the only thing which I care is  moisturizing the skin. Everyday, I used to take at least one tablet of fish oil supplement in the morning after my breakfast. Sometime, if my skin is too dry, I might take two tablets or twice times a  day, which depend on the situation of my skin. After taking the fish oil supplement in a continuous days, the skin will become moisturized and not that dry & tight like a zombie........ So when you feel your skin condition become worse, perhaps you should take some fish oil supplements to get 'moisture from the inner skin layer' instead of just applying the moisturizer on the surface of the skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment