Thursday, July 17, 2014

Dry Lips ? Gargle with salt water !


Dry lips is one of the most disgusted symptom which is facing by most of the people nowadays. There are numerous factors which can lead us to such symptom like environment issue, drink not enough water, health issue and etc. As usual, when we have such symptom, normally we will go to the pharmacy or related shop to buy some lips oil to moisturize our lips. Indeed, I am the one who use lips oil on dry lips for many years. After a quite long period of using lip oil continuously, I notice that I seem to "addict" on using the lips oil (apply lips oil twice times per day for my dry lips). Indeed, it is just a palliative remedy, my dry lips symptom never turn better, keep using lips oil is just a temporary way for me to relieve the uncomfortable dry lips symptom.

One day, a doctor advised me to gargle with salt water (maybe he had been annoyed by me who keep requesting lips oil from him :P). So I tried the way continuously every night before I sleep. It works ! Nowadays I stop relying on lips oil but just gargle with salt water when the dry lips symptom happen. If you are facing the same problem, maybe you can have a try also ? ^^

*** Warning : Don't use your tongue to moist your dry lips with your saliva, it will only become worse ***

No comments:

Post a Comment