Sunday, August 31, 2014

My remedy for sensitive Sneezing, Runny & Stuffy Nose (Part 3)


 

In my previous post - My remedy for sensitive Sneezing, Runny & Stuffy Nose (Part 2), I have highlighted some of the preventive steps that you need to take note for preventing or reducing the sensitive nasal sympthoms. However, what can we do if those sensitive nasal symptoms are happening now ? Drink apple cider

I love to use apple cider because it is a pretty simple way and normally get instant effect.

  • Pour some apple cider on the cup. (If you are having a stuffy/blocked nose, you may use the aroma of the apple cider to unblock your nose as well.)

  • Put some some water and mixed with it. After that, just drink it. You will get the relief on your nasal symptoms after few minutes later ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment