Sunday, October 12, 2014

My Japan Trip - Kyoto part

In the starting of September, I experienced one of the most roller-coaster feeling in my life. From sudden change in my working life, my family members illness suddenly became worst till passed away and etc. Luckily The God had prepared a trip for me to temporary clear away my moody life. Yes, it was Japan trip which I had planned few months ago.

In this Japan trip, my target destination were Kyoto and Osaka.

Kyoto is a historical city. It has a lot of tourism places especially temples. Due to time limitation, I merely able to pay a visit to Fushimi Inari Shrine, Arashiyama and Kyoto Tower. 

Fushimi Inari Shrine



The road outside the temple

Use the water to change your luck ^^


If you are traveling by using a bus, you may need to check and planned your bus schedule properly as you may need to take some time to wait for the bus to come.

Arashiyama

The Togetsukyo Bridge is Arashiyama's well known, central landmark. Many small shops, restaurants and other attractions are found nearby, including Tenryuji Temple, Arashiyama's famous bamboo groves and pleasure boats that are available for rent on the river. The scene at here is indeed beautiful, I love it much :))


 
 
 

Kyoto Tower 


The shops in Kyoto close early. Normally around 6pm - 8 pm, most of the shops have been closed. Same to Kyoto tower, around 8 pm, it will be closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment